Prince of Songkla University congratulates all outstanding researchers who won four gold and two bronze prizes, as well as a special prize and a special award at the Seoul International Invention Fair 2017, held in Seoul, South Korea, from 30 November-3 December 2017.
1. Gold Prize and Special Prize from Korea Patent Attorneys Association for the research “Disposable Plastic Caliper” of Mrs. Duangrat Mydee, PSU Faculty of Medicine;
2. Gold Prize for the research “A new composite sorbent of magnetite nanoparticles, multiwalled carbon nanotubes and alginate for the determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons” of Asst. Prof. Dr. Opas Bunkoed and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Proespichaya Kanatharana, PSU Faculty of Science;
3. Gold Prize for the research “Rubber seed facial cleansing oil formulation” of Assoc. Prof. Dr. Thanaporn Amnuaikit, Asst. Prof. Dr. Sirirat Pinsuwan and Mr. Panithi Raknam, PSU Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences;
4. Gold Prize for the research “Development of para rubber foam mixed with insect attractant for fruit fly control” of Asst. Prof. Dr. Narit Thaochan and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aran Ngampongsai, PSU Faculty of Natural Resources; and Miss Yawariyah Samoh, Miss Rufeah Malee, Miss Kodeeyah Thoawan and Asst. Prof. Dr. Ekwipoo Kalkornsurapranee, PSU Faculty of Science;
5. Bronze Prize and Special Prize from Indonesian Invention and Innovation Promotion Association (INNPA) for the highest standard of excellence of the research “Portable Electroplating and Electroetching Pen” of Asst. Prof. Dr. Warakorn Limbut, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Proespichaya Kanatharana and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Panote Thavarungkul, PSU Faculty of Science;
6. Bronze Prize for the research "Continuous biodiesel production using low frequency of ultrasound clamp on tubular reactor” of Asst. Prof. Dr. Krit Somnuk, Assoc. Prof. Gumpon Prateepchaikul, Mr. Tanongsak Prasit and Mr. Dunyawat Phanyusoh, PSU Faculty of Engineering.