Prince of Songkla University congratulates all researchers winning one gold, six silver and one bronze medals, as well as two special prizes at the 46th International Exhibition of Inventions, held in Geneva, Switzerland, from 11-15 April 2018. Honorable Prof. Dr. Sirirurg Songsivilai, M.D., Secretary General of the National Research Council of Thailand, presented awards to all PSU researchers.
- GOLD MEDAL for the research "Diesohol fuels blended with palm fatty acid distillate as an emulsifier and a diesel extender" of Asst. Prof. Dr. Theerayut Leevijit, Mr. Suppakit Eiadtrong, Asst. Prof. Gumpon Prateepchaikul, Dr. Kittinan Maliwan, Dr. Thanansak Theppayaand, Mr. Satta Srewaradachpisal, Faculty of Engineering;
- SILVER MEDAL and TWO SPECIAL PRIZES from National University of Science and Technology “MISIS” from Malaysia and the Academy of Technical Sciences of Romania for the research “FT-PLUS+ (FT-PLUS+ AQUA FEED), feed additives; Fortilin Protein” of Dr. Aekkaraj Nualla-ong and Prof. Dr. Amornrat Phongdara, Faculty of Science;
- SILVER MEDAL for the research “Chariside Demineralized Tooth Matrix and Allogenic Demineralized” of Asst. Prof. Dr. Srisurang Suttapreyasri, Anupong Jeerachaipansakul, D.D.S., Sureerat Tanwatana, D.D.S., and Miss Ajchara Kaewjura, Faculty of Dentistry;
- SILVER MEDAL for the research "Novel Encapsulated Salmonella Bacteiophages as a biocontrol Agent" of Asst. Prof. Dr. Kitiya Vongkamjan, Miss Kantiya Petsong, and Prof. Dr. Soottawat Benjakul, Faculty of Agro-Industry;
- SILVER MEDAL for the research “Green extraction methods for chamuangone extracts” of Assoc. Prof. Pharkphoom Panichayupakaranant, Miss Pirunrat Sae-lim, and Asst. Prof. Dr. Supreeya Yuenyongsawad, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- SILVER MEDAL for the research "3D Tracing Thermoplastic Natural Rubber for Forensics Investigation" of Asst. Prof. Dr. Ekwipoo Kalkornsurapranee, Miss Theerarat Sengsuk, Miss Sililak Intom, Miss Bongkot Sawatarmara, Faculty of Science; and POLICE COLONEL Krisadakon Chawengsaksopak;
- SILVER MEDAL for the research “Development of method for detection of total coliforms and Escherichia coli in drinking water and vegetables based on most probable number combined with loop-mediated isothermal amplification (MPN-LAMP) techniques” of Asst. Prof. Dr. Pimonsri Mittraparp-arthorn, Prof. Dr. Varaporn Vuddhakul, Assoc. Prof. Wilawan Charernjiratrakul, and Miss Chonnikan Tongphrom, Faculty of Science;
- BRONZE MEDAL for the research "Derma Cellulose GG" : wound dressing patch prepared from bacterial cellulose membrane containing bioactive compounds from Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG for prevention and treatment of infected wound” of Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sanae Kaewnopparat, Assoc. Prof. Nattha Kaewnopparat, and Miss Kanyanat Kaewiad, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences.